Monday, September 5, 2011

big announcement

I thought my big announcement on my new blog would be that I was 
engaged.

But then a month passed, and since I never made time to blog, 
I thought the big announcement would be our
elopement.

But now two months have passed since our wedding,
so the next exciting announcement is that
we're buying a house!

We're closing on our Orem townhome on September 27...
and until then we're living with Seth's parents enjoying a 4-week mountain getaway in Midway.


3 comments:

  1. Aaah! Fun Nikki- congratulations!!! Where is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy that you and Seth were able to find each other at such a critical time in your lives. Wishing all the best to you both as I can hardly wait to see your new place !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so I just found this blog and I have been reading all your old posts and I will be making several comments on different posts. haha.

    PLEASE POST PICTURES!!!!!

    I can't believe you would post about buying a house and not have any pictures. Jeremy and I can't wait to buy our first home. I think it is so exciting. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, post pics :)

    ReplyDelete