Thursday, December 15, 2011

recently

I had unloaded some groceries from the back of the truck, but I forgot about the two gallons of milk. I also forgot that the tailgate was still down. By the time I got home from work later, I only had one gallon of milk...

***

My mom and I went to yet another women's expo: coupons for free admission, free lip gloss, free facial spray-on tan, free $5 gift card to Target and another to Walmart, sunglasses for $10, shirt for $10, all the Mod Bod shirts we could fit in a little bag (5 shirts and 2 cardigans :) for $20, and "friendship earrings" from Mom (it's a tradition that she buys two of something at every expo, calls them "friendship earrings (or bracelets, rings, etc.)," and gives them to me and Chelsea).

***

There was a book sale at the library and I came home with these all for $3:


Lisey's Story is a hardcover and Stern Men and The Girl in the Green Raincoat are in brand new condition!

1 comment:

  1. You've still got your magic touch at the women's expos I see!

    ReplyDelete