Tuesday, March 20, 2012

movie treats

Let's be real.

We sneak food into the movie theater.

Our favorite movie treats?
Complete meals from Taco Bell.
Including large fountain drinks that I've learned to balance in my purse.

Bringing in outside food is shocking to some people, though.
We often bring cans of pop, and once after popping the top,
we heard someone whisper distressedly a few rows behind us,
"Did you hear that? Someone just opened a can. They don't sell cans here!"
Give me a break.

2 comments:

  1. On my birthday we ate Panda Express with drinks in the theater. I was worried that the old guy in front of us would smell the deliciousness and turn us in, but nope. It was the most delicious movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed you can balance the fountain drinks -- I've had a food-spilling incident in my theatre-going experiences (maybe more than one!) Usually, I just stick with a bottle of water and non-messy snacks for safety :)

    ReplyDelete