Tuesday, April 17, 2012

something random

I have this weird thing about closing the doors in our room.

Like if we're watching TV or going to sleep or even...you know...I just have to close the bathroom and the closet doors. (I used to try to close the bedroom door too, but Seth thought that was taking it too far, because who do we really need privacy from?)

I think it's just aesthetics, really. It simply looks nicer and cleaner to me to have the doors closed, making it easier for me to relax.

Please, anyone, validate me!

5 comments:

  1. I used to always want the doors shut too.. but once we had a cat, I started leaving them open just a little bit, so he wouldn't get trapped in a room. They're only open a sliver though, so at first glance, they do look closed. Closet doors are always shut. I agree that it looks so much tidier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird really...we all have our preferences. Me ? Closet doors/closed, no one wants to see in there. Bathroom doors/open, keeps it fresher and if it's that dirty it should be cleaned. Bedroom doors are optional depending on what's going on. There...you are now validated...hope this makes you feel better !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I can't even have them open a crack or it bugs me. Gotta be closed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's all about how clean it looks. Maybe it's a girl thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally opposite. I have to have the door open...ALWAYS. If it is closed it kind of freaks me out until we can open it again. I think it is better for air flow (our apartments always seem to have the only a/c in the living room) and also I feel much safer. Got to know if someone is coming in to rob the house :)
    That is the only downside to having visitors (door must stay shut then).

    ReplyDelete