Tuesday, October 9, 2012

more sweet deals

deal:
$5 cash at Bed, Bath, and Beyond
how:
This store has one of the best coupon and return policies I know of! I had spent $15 on a set of mixing bowls and kept the receipt because I knew that a catalog would be coming in the mail with a coupon worth $5 off a purchase of $15 or more. When it finally came, I took both the receipt and the coupon back to the store and walked out with a $5 bill.


deal:
1 pair of dressy flip flops and 3 pairs of workout shorts for free at Kohl's
how:
Another awesome coupon that periodically comes in the mail: $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. (Thanks for the inspiration, Tausha!)

deal:
2 skirts and 2 pairs of jeans for $4 at Plato's Closet

how:
On Saturday night during the priesthood session of General Conference (the official "girl's night out" in Utah :) ) Plato's Closet (a second-hand clothing store) had all of their clearance items on sale for $1. I went to the one in the city where I live and found two super cute skirts! They extended the sale this week, so I went to the one in the city where I work and found 2 pairs of jeans! Now I feel like I just have to find an excuse to go to the one in the city in between...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I seriously think we should be neighbors. And then our husbands could be proud of us spending little to no money!

    Chad comes home and is like, "Oh no, how much did you spend??" and then he is happy when I show him reciepts.

    Our men are lucky. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete