Sunday, October 7, 2012

sequins

Seth and I used to spend hours on the phone when we were living in different states before we started dating. Once, while on the phone, I told him about a new skirt I got that had sequins all over. Trying to picture my skirt, he asked what sequins were, and I explained that they were pieces of shiny plastic.


 A while later, though, whenever I mentioned something about sequins (which wasn't a daily occurrence, of course, but was enough to merit a blog post), Seth inevitably brought up the Chinese. When I finally asked him why he kept talking about China, we realized that when I had told him over the phone that sequins were shiny plastic, he had heard Chinese plastic. I'm so glad that our relationship progressed past the phone!

1 comment:

  1. SO awesome. You just got a legit LOL from me!

    ReplyDelete