Sunday, February 19, 2012

seth

Oh, yeah. You probably don't actually know Seth, do you?

This is my husband:






He is from Oregon (we grew up in the same stake).
He played football and wrestled during high school.
He served a spanish-speaking mission in San Diego, California.
He went to BYU-Idaho and studied business.
He sold pest control for 4 summers.
He loves Mt. Dew (but he hasn't had any for over a month now!).
He is the secretary of the young men's presidency in our ward.
He often carries a calculator in his pocket.
He gets a little bit depressed around his birthday.
He read (and enjoyed) the Twilight series.
He cleans the toilet without any prompting.
He likes going shopping with me.
He is allergic to cats.
He is really romantic.
He loves golf.
He loves movies.
He is hilarious.
I love him!

3 comments:

  1. Nikki, can I just say that I love you both got married. You guys are so cute! One of these days I wanna hear how the love story came about! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second to Meredith's comment about wanting to hear the love story. I think I've heard quite a bit of it, but it would be fun to hear how you write about it now. And it was definitely good to find out more about Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your father and I'm sure...your Heavenly Father approve of your choice in Seth as a spouse. I always feel I'm amidst true happiness whenever I'm in your company. Looking forward to your Temple Sealing in July !

    ReplyDelete