Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sweets

Let's be real.

Sometimes I keep eating sweets even after
I've decided I don't like that particular variety.

For example,



These have an extremely cheap flavor. I realized that after the few few juniors. But I kept eating them. I thought that maybe the next bite would be better than the last. I mean, it's candy! How could I go wrong? But I was wrong over and over and over again.

I was two-thirds of the way through the box when I realized something drastic needed to happen; before I could change my mind, I marched that disgusting box of sweets into the kitchen and threw it decidedly into the garbage!

Seth was a little disappointed later that he never got to try one, but I reassured him that it had to be done. If I hadn't thrown it away, there wouldn't have been any left for him anyway.


1 comment:

  1. i am totally there with you on those candies-- not worth it! and i kept eating them anyway too when i had a box of them.

    ReplyDelete